[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS - Help needed, Nov. 1, 2, 9

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Oct 31 20:06:27 PDT 2011

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Janet Huseby jhuseby at pacbell.net

Below are two calls for volunteer help: checking in students for the Exit
Exam Tuesday and Wednesday of this week, and next Wednesday, Nov. 9 helping
the Safety Committee update safety instruction packets.  Please let me know
if you can help for either event.   They are both important.

1. Exit Exam.  On Tuesday, November 1 and Wednesday, November 2 we will be
offering the second set of Exit Exams.  This session is for juniors and
seniors who have not yet taken the test or have to retake one or two of the
sections (English or math).  It is a stressful test and we would like to
check the students in in a calm,  orderly and efficient fashion. I have two
people who can help from 7:45 to 9 am on Tuesday.  I need one more.  No one
has volunteered for Wednesday.  If you can help, please let me know. In
addition, the counselors would like one parent each day who can help from 9
to 11:30 am.

2. On Wednesday, Nov. 9 the Safety Committee is updating safety information
packets.  They hope to accomplish the task in one morning.  We will be
working from 8:30 to 11:30 am.  If you can help, please let me know.

Thank you dear and wonderful community,

Janet Huseby

Volunteer Coordinator

Berkeley High School

Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Pat Anderson are the parent-volunteer
<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:  <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS PTSA website:
<http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/. To