[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS- 2ND CALL for Spirit Rally ushers and captains

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Oct 17 15:48:51 PDT 2011

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Janet Huseby, jhuseby at pacbell.net

Spirit Week is next week!  Many thanks to the good people who have
already volunteered, but I am looking for many more! The goal is  75
volunteers who can help next Friday, Oct. 28  from 1:30 to 3:30 to
usher close to 3,000 students into the Community Theater for the Red
and Gold Rally.  In addition, I need six volunteers who as captains
who can work the Friday shift AND come in on Thursday, Oct. 27 in the
afternoon to go over the plans so as to be able to help assign and
organize the ushers.

Parents will not be disciplinarians but ushers as well as extra eyes
and ears. I promise you, this is a fun day and it is nice to have a
reason to be on campus.  (And, if your child prefers not to have you
around, I can make sure your paths will never cross!) If you can help,
please contact me at jhuseby at pacbell.net.  If you have already
contacted me, I will be replying later this week when I have a few
more details under my belt.

Dress Up day themes:

Monday, Oct. 24 Crazy Hat and Hair Day
Tuesday, Oct. 25 Tie-Dye Hippie Day
Wednesday, Oct. 26 Ancient Greek Day
Thursday, Oct. 27 80s/90s Day (seniors only), Pajama Day (9th-11th Graders)
Friday, Oct. 28  Red and Gold Rally Day

Janet Huseby
Volunteer Coordinator
Berkeley High School