[BHS Etree] ADMIN - Spirit Week is coming Oct. 24-28

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Fri Oct 14 19:50:08 PDT 2011

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Janet Huseby jhuseby at pacbell.net

It is coming: Spirit Week, October: Oct. 24 to the 28th.  This annual,
exuberant week features dress up days and lunchtime entertainment
culminating in the Red and Gold Spirit Rally in the Berkeley Community
Theater on Friday and the evening Homecoming football game against Pinole at
Laney College in Oakland.

Spirit Week is  exciting  and most students have a wonderful time. Some
students are out there already planning their outfits. The staff is also
busy planning. Their goal is a good time and a safe time.  For the second
year in a row, the rally will be held in the Community Theater where it
moved when construction began on the field bleachers. It is complicated to
get 3,000 red and gold students in the theater and seated in a timely
fashion. To this end we are putting out a call

for 75 parent volunteer ushers for the Friday Rally from 1:30 to 3:30. In
addition, I will need six captains to come in for an hour on Thursday (2 to
3 pm) to go over the plan and help place parent ushers in the proper spots.

If you can help, please let me know at  <mailto:jhuseby at pacbell.net>
jhuseby at pacbell.net

Thank you,

Janet Huseby