[BHS Etree] ADMIN - Mailing explained

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Fri Oct 14 19:44:51 PDT 2011

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Janet Huseby jhuseby at pacbell.net

Yesterday Berkeley High sent out a letter to each family.  If you have more
than one child, you should receive only one letter.  The letters went bulk
so the post office has several weeks to deliver though we have noticed that
many carriers deliver within a week.  Enclosed in the mailing is an
emergency card (s).  Please fill out this card-one for each child-and return
it to the front office.

This year we tried to go online only with our emergency information but the
system is not quite ready for online only. In order to have a hard copy on
hand in case of a power outage we are asking all families that have not yet
turned in an Emergency Card to Belinda McDaniel this school year to please
do so as soon as possible.  You may either mail

it to the school (Attention: Belinda) or have your student drop it off at
the front desk.

Please note that, while we do not yet have a hard copy of the emergency
information for all students, we do have a printout of our student body with
parent/guardian phone numbers as well as printouts of each student's
schedule.

In addition to the hard copy emergency card we would like you to fill in
your child's emergency information online as PowerSchool is where we will
look first. If you have not yet done so, please go to:

https://www.formstack.com/forms/?1107834-sEbZtLrzfg

Finally,  enclosed in the letter is information about Attendance, School
Notes, College and Career and the Parent Resource Center.