[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS- Help needed next two weeks collecting $ for PSAT

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Sun Sep 25 15:57:39 PDT 2011

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Janet Huseby, jhuseby at pacbell.net

This week and next we will be collecting money for the PSAT which will be offered October 15.  Juniors will sign up this week (Sept. 26 to Sept. 30) and sophomores next (Oct. 3 to Oct. 7).  We would appreciate one or two parents to help with the sales during lunch and after school on each day. If you can help, please let me know which time and which day.  Thank you, Janet

In case you forgot…
FEE: $22 payable in cash or by check or money order written to Berkeley High School.
WHERE: Donahue Gym box office during lunch and after school to 4 p.m.

Janet Huseby
Volunteer Coordinator
Berkeley High School
Jhuseby at pacbell.net