[BHS Etree] ADMIN - Signup to Follow BHS on Twitter

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Aug 2 07:30:02 PDT 2011

Do not reply to this email, contact Janet Huseby, jhuseby at pacbell.net

Greetings BHS Families:

This year I am utilizing the Twitter platform to add another dimension to
our school's communication capabilities with families and students.

Twitter's short, 140-character text messaging and micro-blogging
capabilities will in no way be a replacement for the e-tree, but it will
enhance our capabilities to communicate reminders for major school events,
school news, and calendar changes directly to the smart-phones, devices, and
computers of our students and families.

If need be the platform can also provide a rapid way to get preliminary
information out to parents and students during an emergency or in the event
that a crisis develops on or around campus.

If you are interested in following our updates sign up for a Twitter account
<http://twitter.com/> and follow our posts. Please encourage your students
to sign up as well.

The address is: @bhsinfo

We look forward to the beginning of the school year and to partnering with
you to have a great year.

The annual, and in-depth, summer mailing should arrive at your homes within
the next few weeks.

Respectfully,

Pasquale Scuderi

Principal

Berkeley High School

Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Pat Anderson are the parent-volunteer
<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:  <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS PTSA website:
<http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/. To