[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS - THIRD Call for Help, Summer Mailing August 3 and 4

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Jul 26 11:11:16 PDT 2011

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Janet Huseby jhuseby at pacbell.net

The summer mailing is scheduled for next week (Wednesday and Thursday,
August 3 and 4).  So far 35 wonderful people have told me they are coming to
help-some for an hour, others for all day.  It is a start but we need closer
to 100 people if we are going to pull this off in a timely fashion.  The
summer mailing sends home registration material, athletic information,
health information, the principal's letter and more.  It is important but it
will not go out without massive help from parents, students sitting at home
with nothing to do, visiting relatives,  you!  It can even be fun.  You meet
new people, you are the first to receive the packet (yes, you can take yours
home) and I will be very appreciative.

Right now the mailing is scheduled to take place in the foyer of the
Community Theater. If there is a change of venue, I will announce it on the
etree. I will be there set up and ready to roll by 8:30 in the morning both
days.  On Wednesday, we will work until 5.  Thursday, we will work until
done. If you drive, you may park in the Teachers' Lots located on the two
former tennis courts on Milvia across from the old Gym-just ignore the
threatening signs for these two days only.  Please let me know if you can
come help and if so, which day.

Thank you,

Janet

Janet Huseby

Volunteer Coordinator

Berkeley High School

Jhuseby at pacbell.net

Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Pat Anderson are the parent-volunteer
<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:  <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS PTSA website:
<http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/. To