[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS - Help Needed Next Week with Textbook Returns

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Jun 7 19:33:00 PDT 2011

Do not reply to this email, contact Janet Huseby, jhuseby at pacbell.net

Next week thousands of textbooks--each worth a lot of money-are going to be
returned.  It is important they be properly tracked.  Our

textbook manager Sally Reed is going to be operating three return
scanners--one in the lobby of the Community Theater and two in the C Bldg.

Ideally, it would be wonderful if three to four volunteers helped operate
the return centers for each shift--that is up to 12 people each shift.

I know that is a lot of people, but it will make a huge difference if we
have your help.  If you can come in for any one (or more

than one) shift, please let me know the time (s) and the day (s).  The
shifts are below:

Monday:                      9:30 - 10:45

6/16                             12:00 -1:00

                                    3:15 - 4:15

Tues. - Thurs:              8:30 -  10:00

6/17-19                        10:00 -11:30

                                    12:00 - 1:30

Thank you!

Janet

Janet Huseby

BHS Volunteer Coordinator

jhuseby at pacbell.net

Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Pat Anderson are the parent-volunteer
<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:  <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS PTSA website:
<http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/. To