[BHS Etree] ADMIN - Yearsbooks for Sale and Sponsorship

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Apr 20 22:06:38 PDT 2011

Do not reply to this email, contact Gabriel_berent at berkeley.k12.ca.us

Students: Yearbooks are for sale in H102b after school or at lunch. The book
is $80 dollars; free-reduced lunch students may purchase a yearbook for $65.
Checks should be made payable to BHS Yearbook.

Businesses Owners or Philanthropists: If you would like to sponsor a senior
or group of seniors, please donate $70 per book and we will give a needy
senior a yearbook. Feel free to donate as much as you are able to give a
disadvantaged student this opportunity to remember their senior year at
Berkeley High School. Please email me if you have any questions:
gabriel_berent at berkeley.k12.ca.us with the subject line: "yearbook
scholarship."