[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS - 2ND call for help proctoring AP/IB exams

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Apr 11 17:06:02 PDT 2011

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Janet Huseby jhuseby at pacbell.net

Dear Community,

In less than three weeks we will start the AP and IB exams.  On Monday, May
2, I need 8 volunteers; so far I have one.  On Tuesday May 3, I need 12
volunteers; so far, I have none. And so it goes. This year we are offering
more AP/IB tests than ever before and we need a record number of proctors
(102). Should we be audited during the course of these exams, we must have
the proper ratio of proctors to students and we cannot do this without your
help.  If your child is taking one or more AP or IB tests, please, volunteer
to proctor one or more other tests (ones your child is not taking). Below
you will see my latest schedule with the many many openings.  I do not have
the exact times (will post as soon as I do) but  for proctors the morning
exams start at 7:30ish and end around noon. The afternoons start at 11:45
and end around 4 (if not before).  Please let me know which exams you can
help with.  Thank you! Janet

Monday, May 2

AM AP Chemistry (4 proctors needed)

AM AP Environmental Science (4 proctors needed)

               Avril Saldanha

PM AP Psychology

Tuesday, May 3

AM AP Computer Science (1 proctor needed)

AM AP Spanish Language (5 proctors needed)

AM IB English HL Paper 1 and English SL paper 1 (5 proctors needed)

PM AP Art History (1 proctor needed)

Wednesday, May 4

AM AP Calculus AB and AP Calculus BC (4 proctors needed)

PM AP Chinese Language and Culture (1 proctor needed)

PM IB Math HL Paper 1 and IB Math SL Paper 1 and IB Math Studies Paper 1 (3
proctors needed)

Thursday, May 5

AM IB Math HL Paper 2 and IB Math SL Paper 2 and Math Studies Paper 2 (3
proctors needed)

AM AP English Composition and Literature (4 proctors needed)

PM AP Latin (1 proctor needed)

               Maureen Katz

PM Music SL Paper 1 (no proctors needed)

Friday, May 6

AM AP US History (5 proctors needed)

AM AP Studio Art (1 proctor needed)

Monday, May 9

AM AP Biology ((3 proctors needed)

AM AP Music Theory (1 proctor needed)

AM IB Math HL Paper 3 (1 proctor needed)

PM IB Chemistry SL Paper 1 and 2 (1 proctor needed)

PM AP Physics (2 proctors needed)

Tuesday, May 10

AM IB Chemistry SL Paper 3 ()

AM AP US Government (4 proctors needed)

Raissa Lerner

PM AP French Language (1 proctor needed)

PM IB English HL and English SL Paper 2 (5 proctors needed)

Wednesday, May 11

AM AP English Language and Composition (4 proctors needed)

PM AP Statistics (2 proctors needed)

PM IB Physics HL Papers 1 and 2 (1 proctor needed)

Thursday, May 12

AM IB Physics HL Paper 3 (1 proctor needed)

AM AP Macroeconomics (5 proctors needed)

AM AP World History (1 proctor needed)

PM IB History HL and SL papers 1 and 2 (5 proctors needed)

Friday, May 13

AM IB History HL paper 3 (5 proctors needed)

               Eve Hershcopf

AM AP Spanish Literature (1 proctor needed)

               Maureen Katz

PM IB Mandarin SL and Kiswahili SL papers 1 and 2 (1 proctor needed)

               Christine Johnston

Monday, May 16

PM IB Economics SL Paper 1 (3 proctors needed)

               Peggy Tavare

               Sandy Grayson

PM IB Latin HL and SL  paper 1 (1 proctor needed)

Tuesday, May 17

AM IB Economics SL Paper 2 (3 proctors needed)

AM IB Latin HL and SL paper 2 (1 proctor needed)

Wednesday, May 18

AM IB Spanish B HL and SL Papers 1 and 2 (3 proctors needed)

PM IB Biology SL papers 1 and 2 (3 proctors needed)

             Jane Angeles

            Sandy Grayson

Thursday, May 19

AM IB Biology SL paper 3 (no proctors needed)

Friday, May 20

PM IB German SL and HL papers 1 and 2 (no proctors needed)

Monday, May 23 (school holiday)

AM French B HL and SL papers 1 and 2 (1 proctor needed)

Janet Huseby

BHS Volunteer Coordinator

jhuseby at pacbell.net