[BHS Etree] EVENTS - "My So-Called Enemy" Film, Sun. Mar. 6 at 4 pm

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Mar 3 08:23:51 PST 2011

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Denise Lapidus
lapidushouse at earthlink.net

A Berkeley High Screening of

My So-Called Enemy

An award-winning, feature-length documentary film by Lisa Gossels

When:      Sunday, March 6, 2011, 4:00 to 6:00 pm

Where:    The Florence Schwimley Little Theater, Berkeley High School

                1980 Allston Way, Berkeley

Tickets:    Available at the door and on www.Brownpapertickets.com
<http://www.brownpapertickets.com/>   ($8 for students and seniors, sliding
scale of $10 and up for adults)

In April 2011, a group of 13 Berkeley High School teens will make their own
trip to the Middle East for 10 days, in partnership with the non-profit
organization Seeking Common Ground, creator of the Building Bridges for
Peace program. The Berkeley High students are making the trip to honor Kyle
Hardy Strang who was a CAS student. The trip's purpose is to foster a deeper
understanding of the Palestinian/Israeli conflict, and to teach leadership
skills to our youth in an effort to make peace in both the Middle East and
in our own communities.

Come to the screening of "My So-Called Enemy" to make this trip possible!

For more information about the trip, visit www.thekyleproject.blogspot.com
<http://www.thekyleproject.blogspot.com/>

Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Pat Anderson are the parent-volunteer
<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:  <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS PTSA website:
<http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/. To