[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS - Correction - Exit Exam is Tuesday and Wednesday Next Week

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Mar 3 08:20:30 PST 2011

Do not reply to this email, contact Janet Huseby,  jhuseby at pacbell.net

Yesterday, in the call for help below I had the incorrect days of the week
for the coming Exit Exam.  The corrected version is below.

1. This is the third call for the EXIT EXAM. We still need help with every
shift next week on Tuesday or Wednesday March 8 or 9:  check in  (from 7:45
am to 9 am); monitor, collect and sort from 9 to 11:30;  and monitor collect
and sort noon to 2:30.  If you can help with a shift,  please contact me at
jhuseby at pacbell.net  and let me know which shift you can take.  You are
needed and will be appreciated!

2. On Monday March 7 and Monday, March 14 incoming 9th graders who are new
to the BUSD (private schools) will be coming to the library at 6 p.m. to
sign up for courses and indicate small school preferences.  I need help from
5:45 to 6:30 on the 7th and 5:45 to 7:30 on the 14th to help look up Student
ID numbers, hand out envelopes, and be a welcoming presence.  If you can
help at all, please contact me at jhuseby at pacbell.net.

Janet Huseby

BHS Volunteer Coordinator

jhuseby at pacbell.net