[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: Help Needed with College Handbooks

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Feb 10 21:13:05 PST 2011

Do not reply to this email, contact Dianne Ruyffelaere,
druyffelaere at gmail.com

The  College Application Handbook committee is looking for parent
volunteers. This project develops handbooks about how to apply to college
for parents and students at Berkeley High School. If you would like to join
this project, please contact Dianne Ruyffelaere at druyffelaere at gmail.com.
You do not need to be experienced in this field.  We need parents who know
Berkeley High School, and what students and parents want to know about how
to apply to college.  We especially need support from people with graphic/
computer design experience.  This is the 12th year of this handbook series.
We are a parent committee and look forward to new participants.

Thanks,

Dianne

Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Pat Anderson are the parent-volunteer
<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:  <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS PTSA website:
<http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/. To