[BHS Etree] COLLEGE-CAREER - Free SAT Prep Class on Campus

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Feb 8 18:05:59 PST 2011

Do not reply to this email, contact ptps.berkeley.publicity at gmail.com

Dear Berkeley High School,

I would like to let you know about the free SAT Prep classes offered by
PTPS, a student group from UC Berkeley. Every semester we offer a free 10
week SAT Prep class at Berkeley High School. All students are welcome to
join us! This semester classes are held on Mondays and Wednesdays from
3:30-5:30 pm in Room D220.

Classes actually began on Monday 2/7, however, we would still love to have
your son or daughter in our program if he or she can come to the rest of the
classes. There is no need for registration, all they have to do is show up
to every class.

If your son or daughter has after school activities and can't make those
times, we also offer two weekend classes that are held on the UC Berkeley
campus. One class is Saturdays beginning Feb. 12th, the other one is on
Sundays starting Feb 13th, and both classes are held from 10 am-2:30 pm in
Room 7 Evans Hall.

Thank you.

Leona Shum and Soohwang Yeem

Publicity Coordinator | People's Test Preparation Service (PTPS)
University of California Berkeley
 <mailto:ptps.berkeley.publicity at gmail.com>
ptps.berkeley.publicity at gmail.com

Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Pat Anderson are the parent-volunteer
<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:  <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS PTSA website:
<http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/. To