[BHS Etree] PARENT RESOURCE CENTER: An Appeal for Christmas Donations for B.O.S.S. Organization

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Nov 30 14:22:09 PST 2010

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Irma Parker,
iparker at berkeley.k12.ca.us

Dear Berkeley High Families,

As the Christmas holiday season draw near we want to THANK each and every
one of our families that have support the work that we do in the Parent
Resource Center.  Your generosity has helped to provide emergency food for
families, transportation home for students who lose their transit tickets,
school supplies and clothing for homeless students in need.  We wish you a
blessed holiday season.

The BOSS Youth House has contacted the Parent Center for donations of
toiletries, and new toys for children ages newborn to 17 years of age.
Your help would be greatly appreciated as there are not a lot of donations
being given to organizations this year.  If you can help, please do. You
may drop off donations at the BHS Parent Resource Center until December
13, from 9:00 3:30 pm.

Thanks

Irma Parker