[BHS Etree] CLUBS: News on Muslim Student Assocation

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Nov 23 21:27:38 PST 2010

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Rabia Mirhadian,
heartafyr at gmail.com

Salaam and Happy Thanksgiving

Abrahams Vision program will no longer be at Berkeley High School.  The
administration of Abrahams Vision felt that there was not adequate
participation to warrant continuing the program at the school.  The MSA will
continue to provide regular meetings and interfaith dialogues and meetings
with Christian and Jewish clubs on campus.  Please continue to support the
MSA at BHS. We will continue to have speakers of interest as well.  Coming
up in December Zahra Biloo from CAIR, spokeswoman and executive director,
and often seen on CNN has graciously agreed to come to BHS to speak with
students.  What a rare and wonderful treat to have such a gifted woman
working with our youth. Details to follow soon.

Thank you.

Rabia Mirhadian

Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Pat Anderson are the parent-volunteer
<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:  <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS PTSA website:
<http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/. To