[BHS Etree] FUNDRAISING: Development Group Annual Report

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Nov 23 21:21:24 PST 2010

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Jenny Burroughs,
jdburroughs at sbcglobal.net or Rosa Luevano, rluevano at pacbell.net

By now, we hope that you have received a copy of our Annual Report.  We know
that some reports were inadvertently sent to students, and that some
households received more than one copy.  (Fortunately we have received a
discount from our mailing house for the error!)  We are very excited to
share our accomplishments of the 2009 - 2010 year with you.  If for some
reason, you did not receive one, please feel free to download it from our
website http://www.bhsdg.org from the link on the home page, or we would be
happy to mail you a copy.

Please consider donating to the Development Group if you haven't already.
We depend on your support.  A majority of our income comes from currently
enrolled families.  Please remember that you are welcome to designate a
portion of your donation to the small school or program of your choice, just
indicate on the envelope and your check what you desire.  Additionally, you
may hear from us when we launch our upcoming phone campaign.  Contributions
can be mailed to:

BHSDG
P.O. Box 519
Berkeley, CA 94701-0519

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

Sincerely, the Board of BHS Development Group