[BHS Etree] SPORTS: Congratulations to Fall Sports Teams

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Nov 1 20:13:10 PDT 2010

Do not reply to this e-mail, please contact Athletic Director William
Gaebler [mailto:wgaebler at berkeley.k12.ca.us]

Congratulations to all of our fall sports teams for very successful seasons:

1. Our Girls Golf team earned a second place finish in league, and competed
into  the second round of the North Coast Section (NCS) tournament, the
farthest any BHS golf team has gone before.

2. Our Girls tennis and volleyball teams are their league's co- champions
with Alameda HS, and are headed to NCS.

3. Our Boys and Girls water polo teams have qualified for their NCS
tournaments.

4. And, with only one game left, our football team will gain the post season
as well.

5. Field Hockey completed their season with a new long term coach in place
that will take them to the next level in the future.

6. Our cross country teams continue to compete throughout this month, and
hopes to place several runners at NCS.

Again, congratulations to all.

Thanks,

Bill Gaebler,

Athletic Director, Berkeley High School

Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Pat Anderson are the parent-volunteer
<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:  <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS PTSA website:
<http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/. To