[BHS Etree] BUSD: Spirit Week 2010-11 Rally Day Photos & Video

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Nov 1 09:11:10 PDT 2010

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Mark Coplan,
Mark_Coplan at berkeley.k12.ca.us

BHS Students & Parents: Thanks to the students for sharing the thrill of
Spirit Week with me, and thanks to the parents for these really great
young adults so full of life that you send to us every day.

This is one of my favorite of all the 52 weeks in a year, and parents--it
is your kids who make it great. The Spirit Rally was loud, but with ear
plugs it was a lot of fun. Even I can't put into words how just great
Principal Pasquale Scuderi has been all week (actually since Sept 1st!);
he's clearly having as much fun as the students.  Enjoy the photos and
video samplers from Rally Day, and take the time to recognize your student
for being responsible during Spirit Week, and thank the BHS staff and
parent volunteers for an incredible job.

Mark Coplan, BUSD Public Information Officer

Link to Spirit Week 2010-11 Rally Day Photos:

Senior Spell Photos at Flickr.com:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/53901376@N04/sets/72157625158988913/

Spirit Rally Photos at Flickr.com:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/53901376@N04/sets/72157625286016664/

See the Berkeley High Spirit Rally Videos on YouTube

BHS Spirit Week Principal & Friends on YouTube.com:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYoZID4VTMk

BHS Spirit Week Freshmen Dancers on YouTube.com:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlOOf8F4yw8

BHS Spirit Week Sophomore Dancers on YouTube.com:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGc87u48rpQ

BHS Spirit Week Junior Dancers on YouTube.com:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za3OCoJEyfY

BHS Spirit Week Senior Dancers on YouTube.com:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWEsBYZxz9c

BHS Spirit Week Cheer Leaders on YouTube.com:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZXFfpUX9W0

BHS Spirit Week Faculty Dancers on YouTube.com:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1J6by0Z3zTc

BHS Spirit Week Dum Dum Dum & Judges Ruling on YouTube.com:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SldYhgQfpiA

Mark A. Coplan

Public Information Officer, BUSD

510-644-6320 Cell: 510-472-3811

Mark_Coplan at berkeley.k12.ca.us

Berkeley Unified School District

2134 Martin Luther King Jr. Way

Berkeley, Ca 94704-1180

Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Pat Anderson are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to
them at  <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:  <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS PTSA website:
<http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/. To