[BHS Etree] ADMIN: Spirit Rally Ushers (volunteers)- Request for more and instructions

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Oct 27 17:59:25 PDT 2010

Please DO NOT REPLY to the E-tree. Contact: Janet Huseby [mailto:jhuseby at pacbell.net]

Request for more help. So far I have 63 volunteer ushers for the Community Theater Rally. I am looking for a MINIMUM of 76. If you can help from 1:15 to 3:40 p.m. on Friday, please contact me. If your child is understandably hesitant to have you in their face, do not worry -- I  can assign you to a spot where they will never see you.

Instructions. All volunteers: Please come between 1 and 1:30. Please do not bring large purses or bags. It would be helpful if you did bring your cell phone. Finally, a word on parking. We are asking volunteers to stay a little more than two hours. Unfortunately, almost all parking around the school is two hour. Please walk, bike, take the bus, go to a pay lot, OR park west of Sacramento where there is more than two hour parking. I am sorry.

Finally, thank you one and all very much. I know this call for help comes in the middle of the day. I know it is not convenient. But, I also know that we need your help to pull off a rally in the Community Theater. Your presence is a gift to our beloved students who are looking forward to a day of great excitement. Thank you.

Janet Huseby
BHS Volunteer Coordinator
jhuseby at pacbell.net