[BHS Etree] JOBS: Youth Spirit Artworks' Fall/Winter jobs training program

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Sep 21 17:48:10 PDT 2010

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Sally Hindman
[mailto:shindman at youthspiritartworks.org]

Youth Spirit Artworks is currently accepting applications for our
Fall/Winter art jobs training program. To quality, applicants need to live
in households with incomes falling below poverty level and they need to love
and enjoy art! We typically serve youth between the ages of 16 and 25,
although we make a few exceptions for mature youth.

YSA trainees are paid stipends for their participation in our 14 week
training program which runs from October 12th through January 28th. Youth
can choose to participate either on Monday, Wednesday and Friday or on
Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 3pm to 6pm (or as close to that as the
school schedule allows since BHS gets out at 3:30).

Applications can be downloaded at our web site: www.youthspiritartworks.org
or picked up at our art studio at 1769 Alcatraz Avenue near Adeline Street
Monday through Friday 3pm to 6pm. They are being accepted via snail mail at:
YSA, 1769 Alcatraz Avenue, Berkeley, CA  94703 or via email or dropped by
our office.

For information visit our web site or call: 510-282-0396 or email:
shindman at youthspiritartworks.org