[BHS Etree] CLUBS: Donations to the Knitting Club

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Sep 20 21:06:30 PDT 2010

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Ellie Erickson
[mailto:ellie at berkeley.k12.ca.us]

The Berkeley High Knitting Club held its first meeting of the school year
last week. We are excited to have both returning and new members.

As part of our mission to support those who want to learn to knit, we would
appreciate donations of larger-size needles (8 and up), as well as any
leftover yarn from knitters in the Berkeley High community.

Contact faculty sponsor Ellie Goldstein-Erickson, Teacher Librarian, at
644-6857 or ellie at berkeley.k12.ca.us to arrange a drop off. Thanks in
advance. The club members have been thrilled to have yarn and needles to use
for their projects.