[BHS Etree] FUNDRAISING: Join the BHS Development Group- 9/7 at 7pm

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Fri Sep 3 07:36:00 PDT 2010

Do not reply to this e-mail, please contact Jenny Burroughs at
[mailto:jdburroughs at sbcglobal.net]

BERKELEY HIGH SCHOOL DEVELOPMENT GROUP - Tuesday, September 7 at 7 pm in the
BHS Library

Do you want to help enrich the experience for all our students at BHS?
Please consider joining the primary fundraising organization for Berkeley
High, the Berkeley High School Development Group.  We are an all volunteer
501c3 founded 19 years ago by parents frustrated by education cuts (sound
familiar?).

So far this year, we have funded school-wide After School Tutoring which
will start later this month, a $200 classroom grant for all teachers, and
over $19,000 to pay for JV and freshman sports, which were going to be cut.
Check out our website at http://www.bhsdg.org

We need your help!

We meet monthly and have many important opportunities for volunteers.
Specifically, we need help with acknowledgment letters, fundraising, event
planning, and communications.

We will meet Tuesday, September 7, at 7pm in the BHS Library.

Questions? Please contact Jenny Burroughs at
jdburroughs at sbcglobal.net or Rosa Luevano, rluevano at pacbell.net.