[BHS Etree] ADMIN: CORRECTON ON WHAT to bring for orientation/registration

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Aug 16 14:07:54 PDT 2010

Contact: Janet Huseby jhuseby at pacbell.net

I neglected to include the Blue Health Forms for all freshmen under "what to
bring to registration." Upperclassmen did not receive these forms in their
summer packets.  The complete list of what to bring to orientation is below:

What to bring: Blue Health Forms for all freshmen, Technology form, $4 for
your organizer, money for a school picture if you want the ABC Harrell
package, emergency card information (see below), and your summer mailing
white envelope which contains your STUDENT ID. (If you lost your white
envelope, don't panic, we will look up your student ID number it will just
take a little bit of time). In addition we will be collecting PTSA
membership envelopes and Jacket subscriptions.

Emergency cards. This year we did not send home the traditional paper
emergency cards.  Our plan is to have everyone go online to
www.bhs.berkeley.net and input their emergency information.  This is
important to do every year.  If you have not already gone online to input
this information or do not have internet access, please bring the following
information to school so you may do it during registration: doctor's number,
dentist's number, health insurance information, three contacts to call in
case of emergency.

Janet Huseby
BHS Volunteer Coordinator
jhuseby at pacbell.net