[BHS Etree] ADMIN: Incoming Families Update

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Jun 14 13:25:17 PDT 2010

Please DO NOT REPLY to the E-tree. Contact: Janet Huseby jhuseby at pacbell.net

1. All assignment letters to incoming 9th grade families who registered for the first round of the lottery have been mailed. If you have not received your letter you may call the front office.

2. We have not yet mailed the assignment letters for incoming 10th, 11th, and 12th grade students. When we do mail these letters, I will post on the etree.

3. The incoming 9th grade math test results have NOT yet been mailed. I will post as soon as they are mailed.

Janet Huseby
BHS Volunteer Coordinator