[BHS Etree] FUNDRAISING: Thanks from BAF for Auction Support

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon May 10 19:10:26 PDT 2010

Please do not hit reply. Contact Mary Jacobs [mailto:mkanejacobs at gmail.com]

Woo-hoo! We raised nearly $9,000 for the Berkeley Athletic Fund! The auction is over but not our gratitude on behalf of 1,000 BHS student athletes. Thank you to all the donors for the wonderful auction items. Many thanks to all the bidders who supported the auction. Your support will provide such things as equipment, gear, and uniforms.

First, you will receive notice if you won. Second, there will be an electronic invoice for payment through Paypal. Third, once payment is completed, your item will be mailed or we will contact you to arrange pick up or delivery.

Remember to patronize the businesses that donated to our cause.

If you missed the chance to participate in the auction and would like to send a donation, please mail your contribution to:

Berkeley Athletic Fund
P.O. Box 11525
Berkeley, CA 94712