[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: Senior Prom Chaperones Needed

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu May 6 10:29:05 PDT 2010

Do not reply to this e-mail, contact Janet Huseby [mailto:jhuseby at pacbell.net]

The Senior Ball is fast approaching.  It will take place Saturday, May 15 at the Hyatt Regency from 7 to 11:30 p.m.  It is a lovely event: the kids get dressed up, there is music, refreshments and excitement in the air.  Many teachers, staff and security officers are chaperones. (And, they are all dressed up as well!)  But we would like to have more adults just to increase the adult presence.  We are looking for parents from any class who are willing to work one or two shifts.  The first shift is 6:30 to 9:30 the second is 9 to midnight. It really is a lovely opportunity.  If you can help, please let me know at jhuseby at pacbell.net