[BHS Etree] JAZZ: BHS Jazz Ensemble Scores at Reno Festival

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Sun Apr 25 14:44:03 PDT 2010

PLEASE do not reply to this e-mail: Contact Ivan Meyerson [mailto:berkeleyjazz at comcast.net] with questions.

The BHS Jazz Ensemble performed at the popular Reno Jazz Festival on Saturday, April 24. The big band and two smaller combos received superior ratings (I,I,I) from all three judges. A third combo received two superior (I,I) and an excellent (II) rating. Numerous individual musicians received Outstanding Musicianship awards. Check out the BHS Jazz website (www.berkeleyhighjazz.org) for further details. Congratulations to our BHS Jazz Ensemble musicians and to Director Scott Dailey for these great performances and results!!