[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: Senior Ball Chaperones Needed

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Apr 21 16:12:53 PDT 2010

Do not reply to this e-mail, please contact Janet Huseby [mailto:jhuseby at pacbell.net]

The senior class has been planning the Senior Ball all year. It will take place on Saturday, May 15 at the Hyatt Regency in San Francisco from 7 to 11:30pm. The class is looking for parent chaperones.  I have divided the evening into two shifts 6:30 to 9:30 and 9 to midnight -- overlapping for easy transition. If you are interested in attending, this is a wonderful opportunity to be part of the festivities and for 9th-11th grade parents to find out what the event is all about! Seniors tend to not what their parents there as chaperones, so if you have a younger student, consider this your chance to take a peek.  When your child is a senior, you can stay home! Please note: the parents are supplementary chaperones.  There will be many staff, teachers and security officers present. Please let me know if you are interested and, if so, for what shift.

Thank you! Janet

Janet Huseby
BHS Volunteer Coordinator
jhuseby at pacbell.net