[BHS Etree] PARENT RESOURCE CENTER: Stress/Depression Workshop on Tuesday, April 27

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Apr 19 19:54:45 PDT 2010

Do not reply to this e-mail, contact Irma Parker [mailto:Irma_parker at berkeley.k12.ca.us]

ATTENTION PARENTS, STUDENTS AND BHS COMMUNITY SAVE THE DATE!

TOO MUCH PRESSURE CAN RULE YOUR LIFE AND RUIN YOUR HEALTH

Times are stressful for teens and their families.  Depression runs high in adolescents.  Suicide is the third most common cause of death in teens nationally.  Come out and discuss how we can protect our most valuable resources, our youth and their lives.

This is a reminder that on April 27, Dr. Barbara Staggers, Director of Adolescent Medicine and Vitaline Briggs, LCSW of Children's Hospital will host an informal discussion from 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm at Children's Hospital Teen Clinic on stress/depression and its impact on teens and their families.  If you are interested in attending this event, you must call the BHS Parent Resource Center at (510) 644-8524 to RSVP as space is
limited at the clinic.  Refreshments will be served.

Thanks,

BHS Parent Resource Center Staff