[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: 2nd call for AP/IB proctors

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Fri Apr 16 10:43:47 PDT 2010

Please DO NOT REPLY to this E-mail. Contact: Janet Huseby [mailto:jhuseby at pacbell.net]

Below is the list of proctoring needs for the IB and AP exams. PLEASE NOTE: This is not a comprehensive list of all the AP and IB exams. It is a simplified list of exams for which we need a proctor. It is very sobering — the needs are huge. On Tuesday, May 11 for instance, we actually need 13 (!) volunteers . . . A wonderful (but very small) number of people have already stepped up to help but the fact is, we have a long ways to go. (If you have already volunteered, I will contact you later today). If your child is taking an AP or IB exam, please take the time to look over the list below and sign up for a proctoring job (other than for an exam your child is taking).  Your commitment is for an entire morning or entire afternoon. I will confirm exact times but for planning purposes AM starts at 7:20 and PM starts at 11:45.

1. Monday, May 3

AM: AP United States Government (3 proctors needed)

2. Tuesday, May 4

AM: AP Spanish Language (3 proctors);IB English HL Paper (4 proctors)

PM: AP Statistics (3 proctors)

3. Wednesday, May 5

AM: AP Calculus AB and BC (4 proctors)

PM: IB Math (3 proctors) 3 total

4. Thursday, May 6

AM: IB Math (3 proctors); AP English Lit and Comp (3 proctors)

5. Friday, May 7

AM: AP US History (4 proctors)

PM: AP Studio Art (1 proctor)

6. Monday, May 10

AM: AP Biology (2 proctors); AP Music Theory (1 proctor); IB English (4 proctors)

PM: AP Physics (1 proctor)

7. Tuesday, May 11

AM: AP Chemistry (3 proctors); AP Environmental Science(6 proctors); IB History (4 proctors)

PM: IB Chemistry (1 proctor)

8. Wednesday, May 12

AM: AP English Language and Composition (5 proctors); IB History (4 proctors)

PM: AP Art History (1 proctor); IB Chemistry (1 proctor)

9. Thursday, May 13

AM: AP Macroeconomics (4 proctors; AP World History (1 proctor);IB Chemistry (1 proctor)

10. Friday, May 14

PM: IB German(1 proctor)

11. Monday, May 17

PM: IB Biology (1 proctor)

12. Tuesday, May 18

AM: IB Biology (3 proctors)

13. Wednesday, May 19

AM:  IB Spanish (2 proctors)

PM:  IB Economics (3 Proctors)

14. Thursday, May 20

PM: IB Math (1 proctor)

15. Friday, May 21

AM: IB Latin and Music (2 proctors)

PM: IB Mandarin and Kiswahili (1 proctor)

16. Monday May 24

AM: IB French (1 proctor)

Janet Huseby
BHS Volunteer Coordinator