[BHS Etree] ADMIN: Deadline for course changes extended

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Fri Apr 16 10:38:57 PDT 2010

Please DO NOT REPLY to this E-mail. Contact Kristin Glenchur [mailto:kglenchur at berkeley.k12.ca.us]

Not everyone has received the letter we mailed home to current BHS families containing student's transcript, graduation progress report, student course requests for 10-11, a letter from our college and career center, and letter from Mr. Slemp. We are therefore extending the deadline to make changes to course requests for next year to Friday, April 23 at 4:00. Counselors will be available in G204 every day after school next week until 4:00 to help students make course changes.

Kristin Glenchur
Vice-Principal, Berkeley High
kglenchur at berkeley.k12.ca.us
(510) 644-4566 office