[BHS Etree] PARENT RESOURCE CENTER: Thanks to BHS Community

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Apr 12 18:44:31 PDT 2010

Please DO NOT REPLY to the E-tree. Contact Irma Parker [mailto:iparker at berkeley.k12.ca.us]

Thank you all so much for the overwhelming response to the CAS student and his family in reference to the fire in their home. Many of you have called and emailed the Parent Center with donations for the family. I have spoken to the student's teacher and she will let me know tomorrow exactly what the family needs are. I will post them on the etree. The children are a boy and a girl. I will get their sizes for clothing and shoes also. At this point I think we have enough donations as I'm unable to keep up with the phone calls and emails. I will contact all who have responded and let you know how you may help this family. Again with much gratitude, I along with the family appreciates all of you. Our parents are the greatest!

Thanks

Irma Parker