[BHS etree] PARENT RESOURCE CENTER: Feb 13 Workshop Cancelled

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Fri Feb 5 14:03:16 PST 2010

Attention Parents, Students and BHS Community

Due to the upcoming four-day weekend (Feb. 12-15 over Presidents' Day) the Parent Resource Center along with Dr. Staggers, Director of Addolescent Medicine at Children's Hospital has dediced to cancel the workshop scheduled for Sat., February 13.  It is possible that many families will be going out of town that weekend, so the workshop will be rescheduled for a future date in April.  As soon as Dr. Staggers give us a confirmed date in April, we will repost the announcement for the Workshop on the Impact of Stress on Teens and Family.

We apologize for any inconvience we may have caused.

Thanks

BHS Parent Resource Center Staff