[BHS etree] VOLULNTEERS: A Thank You for the Exit Exam Help

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Fri Feb 5 07:56:01 PST 2010

Do not reply to this e-mail, please contact Janet Huseby
[mailto:jhuseby at pacbell.net]

The volunteers at the all-sophomore exit exam were simply awesome.  We had
53 volunteers—many of whom worked for more than one shift. On Tuesday,
traditionally a slightly confusing day,  the 764 students were checked in by
8:15am—setting a record for a first-day check in.  On Wednesday, we set a
new all time registration speed record—the  administrators in both venues
were reading directions by 7:50am! This could not have happened without the
efficiency, patience, and quick thinking  of the parent registers.  During
the 2nd shift the  parent proctors were on their feet for hours answering
questions, sharpening pencils and then collecting and sorting the exams.
Finally, the last shift worked away in the Jacket Gym quietly counting,
sorting and checking exams—an essential step. The exam could not have been
done without our wonderful and supportive community.

The 14th of February is close, so I send a valentine to each and every one
of you.  Our children are lucky to have you.

Thank you, Janet

Janet Huseby
BHS Volunteer Coordinator
jhuseby at pacbell.net