[BHS etree] VOLUNTEERS: BHSDG Needs New Members

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu Feb 4 20:01:42 PST 2010

Do not reply to this e-mail, please contact Jenny Burroughs
[mailto:jdburroughs at sbcglobal.net]

The Berkeley High School Development Group (BHSDG) is an all-volunteer,
nonprofit 501 (c)(3) group made up of BHS parents, and is the primary
fundraising group for the high school.  BHS needs the money we raise to help
the school continue to improve despite the funding cuts.

And now, BHSDG needs your help!  Many parents of seniors who have been
involved for years are leaving, and we need new parents to join our board.
The BHSDG is a working board - all board members take on different jobs to
help the organization run.  And we're looking to fill some specific jobs for
the 2010-2011 school year.

We try to have representation from all of the small schools and programs at
BHS - currently, we're looking for a parent to be a representative from CAS.

We're also looking for a recording secretary to take minutes at all monthly
meetings, and a "virtual" office manager - someone with excellent
organizational skills who can pick up mail, make copies, and handle our
remote voicemail message system.

We welcome you to attend our next meeting Monday, February 8, 7-9pm in the
BHS Library to check us out!

Contact Jenny Burroughs, BHSDG Co-President, if you have questions at
[mailto:jdburroughs at sbcglobal.net]