[BHS etree] ETREE: Ongoing Service Problems for Yahoo Subscribers

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Feb 2 21:48:07 PST 2010

Recently, many Yahoo email users have repeatedly received notices that their
BHS etree e-mail was disabled because of "excessive bounce-backs."  We
believe the problems may be a result of changes in Yahoo's spam filtering,
and our service provider is working with Yahoo to remedy the situation.

In the meantime, please check the BHS e-tree archives (the link is listed at
the bottom of every post).  We also suggest that you make the etree
addresses an "allowed sender" on your Yahoo email account (bhs at idiom.com,
bhs-owner at idiom.com, bhs-bounces at idiom.com, bhs-requests at idiom.com).

Also, if you have an alternate email address to use, we suggest you consider
using it to subscribe to the etree (subscription instructions at the bottom
of all etree messages) while these problems are being worked out.
We apologize for the inconvenience.

Your etree moderators,
Pat, Marguerite and Diane