[BHS etree] FUNDRAISING: Changes to Paper Scrip Program

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Feb 2 21:40:20 PST 2010

Do not reply to this e-mail, please contact the BHS scrip program at
[mailto:scrip at bhsdg.org]

The scrip program is making a small change in our practices to streamline
our effort and be more efficient.  This change will not affect regular
monthly subscribers, but if you are someone who occasionally buys scrip, we
will be changing how we handle those orders starting March 1, 2010.  You can
continue to contact us anytime during the month to place an order; however,
all orders will be processed during the last week of the month for delivery
during the first week of the following month.  This change makes it easier
to run the scrip program because we have a network of distributors who swing
into action during the first week of each month.  All orders will be
delivered by this team. We have two new volunteer parents who are taking
over the paper scrip program.  Many thanks to Judi Newell and Ellen Freed
for stepping up to the plate.  Because of them, scrip profits will continue
to roll in!

To place an order or to find out more about scrip at Berkeley High please
continue to contact us at scrip at bhsdg.org.