[BHS etree] ADMIN: Incident During Lunch on Wednesday

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu Jan 14 20:27:19 PST 2010

Do not reply to this e-mail, contact Vice Principal Kristin Glenchur
[mailto:kglenchur at berkeley.k12.ca.us]

On Wednesday, January 13th during lunch, students reported seeing a Berkeley
High student with a pocket knife in the park across the street from the
school. The student was immediately found and taken into questioning by our
safety team, and it was confirmed that the student was in possession of a
knife. No students were injured and all students were cooperative in the
investigation. The student has been suspended and recommended for expulsion.

We thank our students for reporting this incident immediately and want to
encourage them to continue to bring forth any safety concerns to staff
members.

BHS Administration