[BHS etree] VOLUNTEERS: Student Directory Distribution 12/17 at Lunch

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Dec 15 10:40:01 PST 2009

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Rebecca Herman [mailto:mcherman at pacbell.net]

We still need one person to help on Thursday 12/17!!

The Student Directory will be distributed on the steps of the Community Theater at lunchtime (11:30-12:15) this week on Tuesday, Wednesday &
Thursday (Dec 15, 16 & 17). PLEASE inform your students & ask that they help spread the word.

We will have 2 volunteers handing out the directories each day but we need one more on Thursday 12/17. If you have an hour to spare, please contact
Rebecca at mcherman at pacbell.net.

Thank you & happy holidays to all!