[BHS etree] STUDENT ACTIVITIES: Parent volunteers NEEDED for Holiday Meal

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu Dec 10 17:13:37 PST 2009

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Chris Young
[mailto:cyoung at berkeley.k12.ca.us]

The annual Holiday Meal for the homeless and hungry organized by BHS Student
Leadership will occur this Saturday, December 12, 2009.

We need parents to help lead food preparation and service teams, and to
provide general assistance.  If you are interested in volunteering please
respond to me with the shift(s) for which you will work.

Shifts Needing Volunteers:
1. FRIDAY FUNSTERS: Friday, December 11 - 4:30pm-9:00pm - Food preparation

2. EARLY BIRDS: Saturday, December 12 - 7:30am-12:00pm - Food and service
area preparation

3. HOMESTRETCH HEROES: Saturday, December 12 - 12:00pm-4:30pm - Food service
and clean up

The amount of donations made has been tremendous.  Principal Slemp's office
is impressively filled with cans and money and fresh food donations should
meet our food service needs.

Thank you very much.  What an awesome community we make!

Chris Young and the BHS Student Leadership Team
Contact: Chris Young, Director of Student Activities
cyoung at berkeley.k12.ca.us, 510.644.8990