[BHS etree] PTSA: Cancellation of Parent Ed Event for Wed., 12/9

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Dec 7 00:02:02 PST 2009

Please do not contact the e-tree; contact Wendy Lukas [mailto:wlukas at sbcglobal.net]

Dear BHS Parents & Guardians:

It was great to see so many of you November 9th for the informative evening with Dr. Lenny Levis on Making/Breaking Rules with Teenagers. That night, we announced a tentative event scheduled for December 9 focused on Teens & Parties. Unfortunately, we could not get the arrangements finalized for this event and we have had to cancel it.

We are arranging for two or three more parent education events in 2010 --stay tuned for future announcements.

Best wishes for happy and healthy holidays.

Audrey and Wendy
BHS Parent Volunteers
audrey12 at comcast.net
wlukas at sbcglobal.net