[BHS etree] COLLEGE/CAREER: Important UC Announcement - Extension of Deadline Until 12/2

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Dec 1 17:44:17 PST 2009

Please do not reply to the e-tree; contact Angela Price [mailto:aprice at berkeley.k12.ca.us]

UC APPLICATIONS:

University of California has extended their Fall Application deadline until December 2. If you have not applied and would like to apply to a UC please do it NOW.

We did not receive any information about the extension of the CSU application deadline. Sorry!

Reminder:

Final Senior Parent Night:  Financial Aid Information Night, Part 2 Thursday 6:30 p.m. in the Berkeley High Library.  We will provide information On filling out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) line by line and information on CSS PROFILE.