[BHS etree] PARENT RESOURCE CENTER: Dec. BART Tickets in, Jan. BART Ticket Sales 12/9 & 12/10

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Nov 30 22:25:20 PST 2009

Please do not contact the e-tree; contact Irma Parker [mailto:parkimonie01 at comcast.net]

Parents and Students:

Please pick up your BART tickets for December. Tickets arrived this afternoon. You may pick tickets up in room D-224 at lunchtime only!

BART tickets orders for January will be taken on December 9 and 10 due to the Winter Break. Tickets may be back in time for pickup by December 18 before we go on break. If not, tickets will be available on January 4 when we return from break.

Thanks!

BHS Parent Resource Center