[BHS etree] PTSA: Student Directory Distribution

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Nov 30 22:20:10 PST 2009

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Rebecca Herman [mailto:mcherman at pacbell.net]

Distribution of the Student Directory should commence in the next week or so. We are trying something different this year that we hope will get directories in the hands of students quickly without causing disruption to teachers & classrooms.

Volunteers will hand them out on the steps of the Community Theater at lunchtime (11:30 am - 12:15 pm on Tues-Fri) & after school (3:30-4:00 pm). As soon as the first batch of directories are ready, we will begin. With continued help & support from Janet Huseby, announcements will be made in the Daily Bulletin. Please let your student know this is coming soon. Updates will be posted here on the etree as well.

Although we don't have specific dates yet, please reply to Rebecca at mcherman at pacbell.net with dates in December when you can help out at lunch time or after school. We need two volunteers at a time & expect to distribute directories over several days.

Thank you!