[BHS etree] PTSA: BHS 2009-2010 Student Directory

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Nov 23 13:22:54 PST 2009

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Rebecca Herman [mailto:mcherman at pacbell.net]

The 2009-2010 BHS Student Directory will be available for distribution in December. We thank everyone for your patience!

Please note that volunteers entered student and family information from hand written forms, so there will be mistakes!! We apologize in advance for any errors.  For next year, we urge everyone to take care in completing all the information legibly to minimize errors.

The ads in the Directory make it possible to distribute the Directory for free to students. We urge you to patronize these businesses & thank them for their support of BHS!

We acknowledge and thank this year's Directory Committee -- Rebecca Herman & Carol Hirth. Also, a big thank you to our data entry volunteers: Fiona Hamer, Jeanne Hamilton, Paci Hammond, Hilary Hoynes, Rosie Leibe, Anna Lowe, Alastair MacDowell, Cameron Mitchell, Kim Moriwaki, Tuyen Nguyen, Diana Rossi, Brad Soe, Brian White & Leah Wilson.

Kudos to Todd Kerr who volunteered to help sell ads, sold, came through when a couple more were needed at the last minute, and purchased one, too.

Special appreciation to BHS staff who provided and/or updated information, particularly Ruby Taylor and Christina Mitchell. Extra special thanks to Janet Huseby for help in all aspects of this project as well as to Jessica Seaton & Martha Moses who continued to provide essential support although each no longer has a student at BHS.

Also, artistic appreciation for the work of Nancy Koerner, our wonderful and endlessly patient graphic designer. She has worked on the Directory for four years now and it simply could not happen without her contribution.

If you like the Directory, please consider stepping up to a leadership role next year. Neither Carol nor Rebecca will be able to reprise their roles so we need a few people to keep it going as well as a group of volunteers to help with data, ads & design as noted above.