[BHS etree] BHSDG: Annual Report - Fundraising for BHS

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Fri Nov 20 22:18:35 PST 2009

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Susan Helmrich
[mailto:susanhelmrich at gmail.com]

By now you should have received a copy of the 2008-09 Berkeley High School
Development Group Annual Report in the mail.  If you haven't received it,
please send an email to grants at bhsdg.org, give us your name and address, and
we'll send you one.

We hope you have had a chance to read about all the wonderful programs and
projects that the BHSDG funds each year.  We expect this next year to be a
financially challenging one, with more potential budget cuts to our school
and the district.  Please think about BHS when you make your year-end,
tax-deductible donations, and know that a donation to the Development Group
is greatly needed and will be most appreciated.

Our goal is to help all students in all programs at the school succeed.
With your help, we can provide much needed additional funds to the students,
faculty and administration at BHS.  You can donate online by going to our
website, www.bhsdg.org <http://www.bhsdg.org/>  or you may send a check in
the mail to:

BHS Development Group
P.O. Box 519
Berkeley, CA 94701-0519

We thank you in advance for your donation, and have a very happy and safe
holiday season.

Contact: Susan Helmrich susanhelmrich at gmail.com or Jennifer Burroughs
jdburroughs at sbcglobal.net