[BHS etree] SENIORS: Cap and Gown Ordering - TOMORROW, Nov. 3, lunchtime

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Nov 2 15:24:32 PST 2009

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Achievers
[mailto:eloy.garcia at achievers123.com]

ATTENTION: Class of 2010 Seniors and Parents

If you were not able to place your Graduation, Cap&Gown or Class Ring order
in October, ACHIEVERS will be at Berkeley HS on Tuesday, Nov 3rd during
lunch time to accept your orders.

You may also place your order online at www.AchieversGrad.com.  The online
password to order is:  bhs846

Early-Bird pricing ends November 30th, so please place your order before
then.

ACHIEVERS is the official provider of graduation products for Berkeley High
School.

If you have questions regarding placing an order, please call our office at
408-441-7200.  We are available Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm.

ACHIEVERS
408-441-7200

[etree note--we apologize for the late notice, but we just received this
message and posted it as soon as it came in]