[BHS etree] VOLUNTEERS: Exit Exam check in/ Special Ed help

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Oct 26 12:09:31 PDT 2009

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Janet Huseby
[mailto:jhuseby at pacbell.net]

1. Exit Exam. Next Tuesday and Wednesday morning, November 3 and 4, we are
offering the second set of Exit Exams for juniors and seniors who need to
take one or more parts.  We are looking for three or four parents to check
the students in from 7:30 to 8:30.  If you can help, please contact
jhuseby at pacbell.net

2. The Special Ed department is looking for a volunteer to work one-on-one
with a student in a ceramics class on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 12:15 to
1:20.  If you are interested, please contact David Daniels at
david_daniels at berkeley.k12.ca.us