[BHS etree] VOLUNTEERS: Webmanager/Designer Sought for Berkeley Athletic Fund

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Oct 26 10:55:34 PDT 2009

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Diane Douglas
[mailto:diane at profacto.com]

The Berkeley Athletic Fund, Berkeley High School's volunteer fundraising
group for BHS Athletics, is seeking assistance with our website and
marketing.

We are planning on:
  (1) revising the current BAF website (www.berkeleyathleticfund.org)
  (2) creating website access for coaches to update individual team pages
  (3) establishing a social networking presence, such as on Facebook and
LinkedIn

The volunteer(s) would work closely with the Athletic Director's office to
maintain the site with the most current sports information.

Please consider putting your talents to work for this valuable effort!
Without the hard work of the members of BAF, it is likely that freshman
sports could no longer be funded, so it is especially important that we are
able to reach out to the community with communications and marketing.

We are also seeking volunteers in general from the BHS community--parents,
guardians, coaches, alumni, community members--to join the Berkeley Athletic
Fund as we plan for future fundraising events, sell wearables at school
games, and generally support our excellent athletics program.  Please join
us--we are a small, but active group, dedicated to supporting the more than
1,000 student athletes in 28 different sports at Berkeley High School.

For more information, contact Diane Douglas at diane at profacto.com or Manish
Doshi, BAF President, at manish_baf at comcast.net